7 Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
Cannabidiol, or CBD oil, is a popular natural remedy used for many common ailments. It’s gaining momentum in the health and wellness world, with some scientific studies confirming it may ease symptoms of ailments like chronic pain and anxiety.
Cannabidiol (CBD oil) is a naturally derived cannabinoid that is one of a kind. Cannabidiol is found in industrial hemp and certain strains of cannabis. Technological advancements have had a massive impact on the way CBD oils are obtained, and now practical forms of consumption exist.
Conventional drugs can help relieve stiffness and pain, but some people see CBD oils as a more natural alternative.
How CBD Oil Works
All cannabinoids produce effects in the body by interacting with cannabinoid receptors, which form part of the endocannabinoid system. The body produces two receptors:
- CB1 receptors are present throughout the body, particularly in the brain. They co-ordinate movement, pain, emotion, mood, thinking, appetite, memories, and other functions.
- CB2 receptors are more common in the immune system. They affect inflammation and pain.
THC attaches to CB1 receptors but CBD oils stimulate the receptors so that the body produces its own cannabinoids, known as endocannabinoids.
What Are the 7 Benefits of CBD Oil?
- CBD Oils Can Relieve Pain – Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation, and interacting with neurotransmitters. Several human studies have found that a combination of CBD and THC is effective in treating pain related to multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
- CBD Oil Could Reduce Anxiety and Depression – Anxiety and depression are common mental health disorders that can have devastating impacts on health and well-being. CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
- CBD Oil Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms – CBD may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting, and pain.
- CBD Oils May Reduce Acne – Acne is a common skin condition that affects more than 9% of the population. Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to reduce sebum production.
- CBD Oil Might Have Neuroprotective Properties – Researchers believe that CBD’s ability to act on the endocannabinoid system and other brain signaling systems may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders.
- CBD Oil Could Benefit Heart Health – Recent research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure.
- CBD Oil Has Several Other Potential Benefits – Though more studies are needed, CBD is thought to provide health benefits like antipsychotic effects, substance abuse treatment, anti-tumor effects, and diabetes prevention.
The Bottom Line
CBD oil has been studied for its potential role in easing symptoms of many common health issues, including anxiety, depression, acne, and heart disease.
Are You Interested In Our CBD Oil?
Though there is much to be learned about the efficacy and safety of CBD oil, results from recent studies suggest that CBD oil may provide a safe, powerful natural treatment for many health issues. If you’re interested in trying CBD, call us at (408) 705-7003 to get information on the many products you can purchase from us, including gummies, oils, and CBD flower.